Our cake buffets are an alternative to a sweetie table or perfect as a dessert table to follow post wedding breakfast!
We will deliver and set up an irresistible array of home baked cakes, scones and biscuits all set on vintage cake stands. Each guest will have their own bone china tea plate and napkin so can help themselves to which ever sweet treat takes their fancy!
The table will be laid with our lace vintage tablecloths and vintage accessories to really make the cake buffet a stunning focal point in the room…
Choose from an irresistible selection of home baked cakes, scones and biscuits…
£4.50 Per guest
Number of cake/biscuit options depends on number of guests. We can cater for gluten and dairy free, please ask for options!
- Victoria sponge
- Chocolate sponge
- Coffee and walnut
- Chocolate orange
- Banana and Toffee
- Maple and pecan
- Lemon drizzle
- Chocolate orange
- Banana and toffee
- Raspberry and white chocolate
- Orange and cranberry
- Apple and cinnamon
- Peanut butter and chocolate
Smaller cakes and biscuits
- Fruit and plain scones
- Chocolate brownies
- Chewy flapjacks
- Cherry flapjacks
- Rocky road
- Cherry brownies
- A variety of cookies including white/milk chocolate and M n M.
- Viennese fingers
- A non refundable deposit of 20% of the value of your total order will be required when booking to secure your date. We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- The remaining balance is to be paid no later than one week before your party.
- On the day of your wedding or event we shall arrive at your venue around an hour or two before you would like the cake buffet.We shall set up your cake table and then return at an arranged time later that day or the following day to collect the china etc
- A breakages deposit will be required for larger parties and is refundable once all china has been checked.
- Amys Vintage teas offers a free collection and delivery service for orders over £100 within 15 miles of NN1 Northampton postcode. A charge of 25p per mile there after will be applied for a four way trip (delivery and then collection)